This is a really useful and informative map which you can use to educate yourself or others about the new features added in the latest Minecraft beta (and upcoming Update Aquatic). It requires that you have the latest beta as that includes several of the features which are expected to be included in the Update Aquatic for Minecraft.
All (currently existing) features are showcased in a facility underwater. Make sure to all the texts in-game to learn more about the different features.
The features are sorted in the following order.
- New mobs
- Water physics
- Gameplay features
Notes from the creator:
- You must have to play in the beta: 220.127.116.11 to play
- Some of the features isn’t added yet into the beta, so certain sections are closed
- This map will be updated with each beta release.
- Solved lagg issue related with fish spawn
- Fixed mob spawners
- Added wooden button, pressure plates and trapdoors
- Information updated
- Fixed water bugs