This addon implements four new buttons to the chat user interface for Minecraft Pocket Edition which makes typing both commands and normal sentences much easier. All of the added features are ones which already exist for the PC versions of Minecraft, but for unknown reasons haven’t been ported to Pocket Edition yet.
Creator: RandomityGuy (Discord: RandomityGuy#3539)
Updated: 31 August, 2018 (read changelog)
How does it work?
By using this addon you will be able to select previously typed commands, autocomplete words as well as using a few other nifty features. Open the text chat window to start using the new features.
- Shift + Tab Key (↑Tab): Use this button to switch between multiple options (e.g. if you write birch then you can use this button to switch between birch_door, birch_fence_gate and so on)
- Tab Key: Autocomplete certain commands/words, e.g. /give MCPEDL birch_f then press Tab Key to autocomplete it
- Previous Key (Arrow Up): Select previous command(s) written
- Next Key (Arrow Down): If you missed the command you wanted to type while rapid touching previous key then you can use this button.
- Updated for 1.6
- Download one of the following resource packs:
- Open Minecraft PE
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate pack
- Restart Minecraft PE