This is a resource pack which changes the Roman numbers for enchanted items with regular numbers (also known as Hindu-Arabic numerals). Here is an example: Sharpness IV = Sharpness 4 and so on. You can use this texture pack with three different languages (English (US), English (UK) and Spanish). It’s a really simple addition, but could be useful for those who rather use the Hindu-Arabic numerals.
Updated: 14 March, 2018 (read changelog)
How does it work?
After you’ve enabled the resource pack in-game you will have to access the language settings and enable the correct language selection.
As soon as that’s done all Roman numerals will be replaced by the Hindu-Arabic numerals.
- You no longer need to go to your language settings to apply the Better Enchantment Names
- When you hover over your item or switch to it in your hotbar the enchanted names will be in color (pink)
- New splash texts!
- Changed the resource pack name from being bold (now it’s just yellow)
- Download Resources .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack
- Settings > Languages > English (US) (Better Enchanted Names) or any of the other supported languages