Bitcoin is one of the top cryptocurrencies in the world and now they also exist as an add-on for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. They aren’t actually real Bitcoins, so they won’t have any value outside Minecraft. All items related to gold are replaced by more powerful Bitcoin items. For example, the Bitcoin Sword will give you twice as much attack damage!
The easiest way to obtain Bitcoin is to mine them. As they replace gold ores they aren’t that hard to find. But you’ll need an iron pickaxe or better in order to successfully mine them.
It’s also possible to obtain Bitcoin by trading them with Bitcoin Dealers. The Bitcoin Dealer is a new type of villager found around villages.
Bitcoin Armor & Tools
After mining a Bitcoin Ore you can smelt it using a furnace to get Bitcoins. You can then use them for crafting various different items related to Bitcoin.
- Bitcoin – Recipe: 9 Bitcoin Nuggets (Gold Nuggets)
- Bitcoin Block – Recipe: 9 Bitcoin Ingots (Gold Ingots)
- Bitcoin Armor Set
- Helmet (Gold Helmet) – No knockback while wearing
- Chestplate (Gold Chestplate) – Adds 6 hearts while wearing
- Leggings (Gold Leggings) – You will be smaller while wearing
- Boots (Gold Boots) – +50% speed while wearing
- Bitcoin Tools
- Sword (Gold Sword) – +7 attack damage when holding it
- Pickaxe (Gold Pickaxe) – +25% speed when holding it
- Axe (Gold Axe) – Removes fall damage
- Shovel (Gold Shovel) – +1 heart when holding it
- Hoe (Gold Hoe)
- Other Bitcoin Items
- Golden Apple
- Golden Carrot
- Golden Horse Armor
Note from the creator:
Thats it i also changed the texture of: Golden Apple, Golden Carrot and Golden horse armor. I suggest putting mending/unbreaking 3 on the tools and armor because we cant edit durability yet in addons. Also thanks to solvedDev because i used his item generator for the effects. I hope it gets uploaded 🙂 I will make an video about this soon i will send you the link via twitter.