Do you need something to help carry all of your items and blocks on your adventures in Minecraft? Get a camel to help you with that. The camel is a beautiful animal which main purpose (in this add-on) is to help players carry their items. It got plenty of space which you can use and they will spawn quite frequently in your worlds which make them easy to find and domesticate.
How does it work?
Camels replace pigs and that means that they can only be found spawning in grass biomes (e.g. plains). You can’t really tame it and make it follow you. Instead you’ll need to use some rope (or rather leash) to lead the camel.
They are especially useful in case you need some help carrying your blocks and items. But first you need to attach a chest to their back.
- iOS / Android: Long press on the camel while holding a chest in your hand and press Attach Chest
- Windows 10: Right-click on the camel while holding a chest in your hand to attach the chest to its back
The new storage space can hold up to 27 stacks of items or blocks. You can access the inventory at any time. But make sure to empty it sometimes because if it is killed then all items and blocks will go to waste.
- iOS / Android: Long press on the camel and press Open
- Windows 10: Right-click on the camel to access the storage
By the way, don’t hit a camel. It might spit!
- Download Addon (Resource & Behavior) .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game
I used The Arabian Village map to demonstrate some things for this addon.