This add-on is a must-have for any adventurer out there. It adds a chest pet which you can tame and then use as your mobile storage container. It will follow you around and offer storage for up to 27 slots. The add-on also adds a dangerous trap chest pet which you must avoid at all costs. This is an amazing addition for anyone who want to go on great adventures and be able to collect stuff with few restrictions.
How does it work?
Chest Pets can be found spawning naturally in most biomes as they replace pigs. A wild chest pet has a total health of 15 full hearts and it will by default avoid players. If it’s being attacked by a player it will protect itself (5 attack damage).
Killing a chest pet will make it drop the same items as found in either of the following chests:
- Bonus Chest (Chance: 25%)
- Igloo Chest (Chance: 20%)
- Blacksmith Chest (Chance: 15%)
- Abandoned Mineshaft Chest (Chance: 15%)
- Desert Temple Chest (Chance: 10%)
- Jungle Temple Chest (Chance 10%)
- End City Treasure Chest (Chance: 5%)
You can tame a wild chest by feeding it either of the following items (tame chance: 33%). Once it is tamed it will follow the player.
- Gold Ingot
- Iron Ingot
- Lapis Lazuli
But you have to be careful! There are dangerous chest pets too (replacing creepers) and they will try to kill you. They look similar to trap chests and you can recognize them by the red coloration on the latch.
- Replaces creepers
- Health: 15 hearts
- 25% faster than a normal creeper
- 25% faster exploding
- Drops loot-table-chest items
A tamed chest pet (the one which replaces pigs) is basically a mobile storage container (27 available slots). It will follow you around and you can use it for storing blocks and items. It works very similar to an ordinary chest except that it got legs and can walk.
Another cool thing is that you can throw items at the chest pet and then it will automatically store them in its inventory.
To open chest:
- iOS / Android: Long-tap on it and press Open
- Windows 10: Right-click on it
If you don’t want it to follow you around then you can tie it to a fence post using a lead.
The best thing about it is that it’s immune to damage once it has been tamed. This means you will never lose your items!
- Fixed UUID warnings
- Chest pet replaces pigs instead of creepers
- Health increased to 15 hearts for wild chest pets
- You can throw items on the chest pet and it will automatically pick them up
- Creeper is a trap chest. Behaviors is same as creeper but 25% faster, 15 hearts, 25% faster exploding, drops loot-table-chest items
Optional: Download .ZIP