This is the first addon which lets you dye your wolf in any color. Also the behaviors and size of the wolf have had a slight upgrade since it’s now known as a Mutant Wolf. The Mutant Wolf is stronger, dyeable and can be used similar as a horse for riding. It’s really a must-have if you are looking for new companion on your next adventures in Minecraft.
How does it work?
Mutant Wolves (replace ordinary wolves and) can be found spawning in most forest biomes. Since it’s a mutant it’s a bit larger and quite a lot stronger than an ordinary wolf. You can tame it just as with normal wolves by feeding it some bones.
A tamed wolf can be dyed in any color.
- iOS / Android: Equip a dye in your hand, long press on a tamed wolf and press Dye
- Windows 10: Right-click on the wolf while holding a dye to dye it
You can use any of the existing dyes to dye a wolf.
Nope, it can’t fly. But it sure can jump high! A tamed wolf can be ridden quite similar to riding a horse. Sit down on the wolf, press the inventory button and equip the saddle with a bone. (Note: add a bone, not a saddle!) Next you will be able to control it.
General Mutant Wolf Features
- Tamed wolves are dyable by using any of the dyes.
- Rideable similar to a horse.
- Can jump when riding.
- Wild: 30 hearts
- Tamed: 62.5 hearts
- Replaces wolves
- Download Resource & Behavior .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game