One of the great Counter-Strike maps, cs_assault. cs_assault is a hostage rescue map. Which means you have to rescue the Hostages from the Warehouse. Well, unfortunately In Minecraft there is always griefers. Which made this gamemode get deleted in the beta versions. Look at the bright side, this map has the Tactical Shield and Radio Commands! And when you throw a grenade, the sound ‘Fire in the hole!’ is played!
Note: Also, this is a Counter-Strike 1.6 map, not a CS:GO version. Try to follow the rules for a fair gameplay. Have fun out there!
- Packs: @Keyyard
- Crosshair: Minecrafter_001
- Re-Creator: Me (@AzozDaGamer)
- Creator: WklberM (I have permission from him)
- Van: @Nogard
- New system
- New textures
- Random Spawn
- The ability to choose your weapon
- New Credits, Jxcksonn! for some of the textures
- Removed JEBR from the credits (No longer using floating texts)
- Bug Fixes
- Gamemode c!
- Seal Knife!
- And much, much more!