This is a script which makes use of the latest scripting feature in 22.214.171.124 for Minecraft. It adds a status indicator on the screen when aiming/focusing on a mob. It’s a great example to show off some of the new modding capabilities possible with the new scripting API for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. It’s similar to ‘F3’ for Java Edition.
How does it work?
By focusing in on an entity you will be able to view some different stats for it:
- Name (and custom name if named with a name tag)
- Attack damage
- Position (X, Y, Z)
How to disable the custom user interface (UI)?
You can disable the custom UI by throwing a 1 dirt and 1 stick on the ground. Then press on one of the buttons turn on/off the UI.
Important: the script will not work perfectly in multiplayer but im working on a fix. Report bugs on Twitter.
- fixed crash when you look at ender crystal or tnt
- fixed error messages when you kill entity
- now the script work with custom entities
- updated the UI and made a version without UI
This script requires 126.96.36.199 (currently only available for Windows 10). Android users can use BlockLauncher (a third-party app) to unlock the feature.
- Download one of the following packs
- Apply the pack for a world
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay” in the world settings
- Create the world