This is the second map in its series which lets you play through the second night of Five Nights at Freddy’s: Sister Location in Minecraft. Five Night of Freddy’s is one of the top horror games out there, so it’s really nice to see parts of it transformed into a Minecraft version. The map got some really nice game mechanics such as the narrated voice which will guide you through the adventure.
How to play?
A narrated voice will guide you and give you tasks all through the second night. Now, go put those animatronics back to their stage but be cautious!
- Minecraft:BE v126.96.36.199+
- 1GB of RAM
- Quad-Core Processor
- Adreno 5xx Series GPUs (Not sure about Mali GPUs)
Contact DarkPower202 or comment down below to report more bugs!
- Unable to see the (Animated) Jumpscares if you do not pass the minimum requirements.
- Paintings (Decorations) might come off if you have Render Distance set to below 8 and not using Fancy Graphics.
- Funtime Freddy’s Voice overlaps if you use the restart panel too fast.
- Fixed Ballora not jumpscaring the player even when the player is standing very near to ‘her’.
- Bidybab now have animated jumpscare (instead of using pumpkin face) and fixed the game over teleportation.
- Changed some of the moving position of Funtime Freddy.