The Freaky Creeper is much more unpredictable than the normal creeper. It’ll chase after you and then try to mount your head. It’ll then start blinking as if it was going to explode. But no, it won’t explode yet. It’ll let you think for a moment that you are safe. But just when you have reassured yourself about the danger it will explode. Poof – everything gone!
How does it work?
The normal creeper is replaced by an even more creepy creeper known as the Freaky Creeper. It’s much faster than it’s predecessor and it also causes a bigger explosion.
However, before exploding it will mount your head but It won’t explode immediately. It’ll trick you for a moment that everything is fine but then finally explode.
General Freaky Creeper Features
- Replaces creepers
- More bizarre and creepy looking creepers
- Creepers will chase you and mount your head
- Explosive (but takes a few seconds to detonate)
- The blast can be suppressed if the player is in water
- Faster than the normal creeper
- Download Resource & Behavior .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game