This add-on adds a grindstone to the game which you can use to sharpen (also known as repairing) your tools and weapons. The grindstone is actually a custom entity and it has a very cool and realistic animation. But as it’s using these new features, it will only work on 1.8 and 1.9 versions of the game.
How does it work?
A Grindstone is an entity which have three different upgrade levels. You will need to use the Grindstone spawn egg or a text command to spawn it.
Long press with an item on a Grindstone and press the interact button (or right-click if you’re on Windows 10) to repair a broken item.
Here are the possible upgrade levels.
- Level 1 (default on spawn)
- Repairs only stone tools and sword
- Level 2 (upgrade with 1 stone)
- Repairs stone tools and sword
- Repairs gold tools and sword
- Repairs iron tools and sword
- Level 3 (upgrade with 1 stone)
- Repairs all materials including the trident (except for wooden)
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Apply the packs for a world
- Create the world