This add-on implements a new entity to the game called the Guard Villager. It’s a new mob which will spawn at random in your world and it lives to protect villagers from hostile enemies. For example, if it sees a spider, zombie or other hostile mob then it will immediately attack them.
How does it work?
The Guard Villager will only spawn in daytime. If you don’t want to wait for the sun to rise then you can spawn one by using the Guard Villager spawn egg. It’s also possible to use the /summon command to spawn it.
The Villager Guard will protect villagers against hostile mobs such as spiders and zombies.
- Guard Villager
- Custom Sounds
- Custom Spawning
- Custom AI
- Abhishek_kumar [Lead Programmer ] [ Twitter]
- MCVinnyq [Texture & Model maker] [ Twitter ]
- CopperLord [Model Maker & Suggestions] [ Twitter ]
- You may:
- Record this Addon for youtube.
- Use this for a advanced survival series/world.
- Use this just for fun lol
- You may not:
- Upload this to any other site without my approval.
- Use the files provided in this addon and combine them with you own pack.
- Use the files in a modified apk version of “minecraft”.
- Alter my download links in any way, shape, or form.
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Apply the packs for a world
- Enable Experimental Gameplay in the world settings
- Create the world