This addon makes some of the hostile mobs almost indestructible and incredibly difficult to kill. It’s mainly the fact that they are much faster which turns everything into a greater challenge, but if that wasn’t enough they also have much more powerful attacks. For example, most of the mobs cause twice as much damage.
Updated: 22 May, 2017 (read changelog)
Which mobs have been changed?
The creeper is probably the most dangerous mob seeing as it is super fast and causes a huge fire explosion. The only way that you might survive is if you’re equipped with some armor, but even then the odds are quite low that you’ll survive.
Here is a full list of changes for mobs in-game. You’ll notice that some of the changes are also for 1.1 mobs but if you are on an earlier MCPE version, don’t worry, you can still use this pack.
- Vindicator: Twice as much health and same goes for attack damage. It is also very fast.
- Husk: Inflicts poisonous damage. Twice as much health and attack damage. Also much faster.
- Creeper: Increased explosion power, also causes fire. It’s very fast and has double health.
- Evoker: Summons Vindicators instead of Vex. It has double health.
- Zombie: Twice as much health and attack damage.
- Skeleton: Very fast, double health and attack damage.
- Witch: Twice as much health and attack damage.
- Slime & Magmacube: Twice as much health and attack damage (babies excluded).
- Illagers, witches, zombie pigmen and normal spiders run faster.
- Zombies and skeleton are no longer affected by daylight
- Modified spawn eggs
- Updated UUIDs
- Download Resource & Behavior .McPack
- Activate the pack for a world in-game