I’m looking to hire one new staff member. Make sure to carefully read all of the information down below before sending an application.
- Age: 18+
- Minimum 20 hours per week (paid)
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Good writing skills
- At least 1 year experience playing Minecraft
- Photoshop / other image editing software
- Access to a Skype account (for a call / interview)
Your main assignment will be to go through the submission queue, test and review maps. You’ll be provided exact guidelines for how to approach those tasks.
There are also some side tasks such as moderating comments and responding to email, but those aren’t prioritized for this position.
This is a paid position where you will be working as a freelancer for my company (for now). We’ll discuss specifics more closely once I know your availability and so on. We’ll make sure to work out a fair deal.
Send an email about yourself titled “Hiring Application” to [email protected]m.
Here are some things what it could include:
- Background information about yourself
- Your relation with the game
- Previous work experience (this could be anything)
- Why you’re interested to work with us
- Skype ID
- And anything else you’d like to include
/ John, [email protected]