Island In The Sky is basically the same as skyblock survival except that this map also contains a store where you can trade resources with villagers. It’s a really good challenge if you want to test your survival skills and see how long you can survive. You can either play it in single player mode or in multiplayer together with other players.
Updated: 14 February, 2018 (read changelog)
How to play?
The objective is to survive for as long as possible. You’ll spawn on a small survival island situated far up in the sky. On the island you will find a tree and a chest containing some blocks and items. It’s important that you use these things with care and don’t waste anything.
Just a little bit further (maybe 10-15 blocks) away there is another island with a house. Once you’ve started gathering more resources you should find a way to the next island since there you will find a store where you can trade resources for emeralds and vice versa.
Trading with villagers is essential for growing your own island into something much bigger and more sustainable.
- Build the Nether portal in the back of the store
- Set brightness to maximum
- Don’t move the portal in the Nether
- Create a chest and put all of your items there from the challenges
- Don’t break store blocks
- Don’t take objects from stores (item frame)
- Don’t kill the villagers
- Play on normal or hard
- Don’t kill yourself to regenerate health
- New prices (sell and buy with the same villager)
- New items
- New skin for the villagers
- New emerald coin (Minellar)
- Rules and challenges in the book