Jehkoba’s Fantasy is an amazing texture pack originally created for Java Edition and it’s now ported to Bedrock Edition. This is a personal project by Zack Simon (a.k.a. Jehkoba), influenced heavily by classic SNES JRPG’s, tabletop roleplay, and low-res adventure games. It offers an illustrated, painterly style that brings more vibrancy of colour and warmer tones than the original textures.
- Fixed Nether portal animation texture
- Fixed the potions texture bug in Pocket Edition
- Fixed the official post link in the description
- All textures were redone for 1.16 (Blocks, Armor, art, Environment, Font, GUI, UI, Items, Misc, Mobs, Particles)
- The post was completely redone