Welcome to Jurassic Minecraft: Isla Nublar. Come and explore a prehistoric world and gawp in awe of these Minecraft dinosaurs from the jurassic and cretaceous period. This is the second of three major updates and includes the entire park with hotel amenities. Please visit my website or Twitter page to find out more. Below is a list of all exhibits that this park will offer. As of now, there are twenty-five main attractions, main street, water park, hotel plaza, and other hidden gems.
To view this map properly you must download Jurassic Craft, Robertgamer69‘s Furniture Mod, and LEMO Attraction Boat. It is recommended that you view this map in adventure mode with weather and daylight cycles turned on and at a render distance of between ten and twelve chunks. In Crichton’s 1993 Jurassic Park book, Isla Nublar is described to nearly always have been covered in thick cloud/fog cover.
This is where you arrive after a 120-mile journey on the Jurassic World ferry from the Costa Rican International Airport. Here you can board the Jurassic Monorail and begin your adventure. The monorail will arrive every twenty minutes. While you wait for it to arrive, pick up a beverage at Alfresco’s Harbour Café.
This is the first part of the park you will see and is the heart of Jurassic Minecraft. With a variety of shops, restaurants, and cafes, you can spend your entire day here and completely miss our other exhibits.
There are three main exhibits accessible via Main Street:
- Samsung Innovation Centre: this is our largest public building and is the hub of the park. It brings prehistoric knowledge and advanced technology together to create an exhibit you can easily spend three to four hours in open between 8am and 10pm. There are a variety of activities for children, such as our archaeological dig. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Mosasaurus Stadium (& Observatory): this six-million-gallon lagoon houses our largest aquatic creature in the park—a fully grown mosasaur. A carnivorous amphibious lizard from the late Cretaceous period. Feeding shows occur every hour between 8am and 10pm. Infant mosasaurs can be viewed at the Jurassic Aquarium. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- In-Gen Circus Tent: this exhibit is a small stadium which shows off our latest herbivore creations from the In-Gen Infancy and Development Centre. Shows occur every two hours and last thirty minutes between 8am and 10pm. Currently there are five genetically enhanced Gallimimus on display. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Aquarium: explore one of the most anticipated exhibits in this park. This underwater observatory provides unrivalled views of over 1,000 different Jurassic fish species in a 1.5-million-gallon tank which is a quarter of the size of the Jurassic Minecraft Lagoon. Feeding shows occur every hour on the hour between 8am and 10pm. Infant mosasaurs and tylosaurs are reared in this tank. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Spinosaurus Paddock: the largest of all known non-genetically engineered dinosaurs in our park from the late jurassic and early cretaceous period—larger even than the Tyrannosaurus-Rex and the Giganotosaurus. At 51ft high, our Spinosaurus is one of our oldest attractions. View hourly feeding shows between 8am and 10pm from the observatory. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Carnotaurus Paddock: often referred to as the meat eating bull, the Carnotaurus is one of our most bizarre dinosaurs in the park—with one of the smallest skulls of any carnivore. At 11ft high, our Carnotaurus is one of our newest attractions and resides in the former Spinosaurus infancy paddock. View feeding shows every three hours between 8am and 10pm from the observatory. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Jurassic Safari: explore the largest herbivore paddock in the entire park—with an enclosed area of one square mile. All of our adult herbivores are stationed in this paddock and can be viewed via the observatory, gyrospheres, or Jurassic buggies. There are no feeding shows in relation to this exhibit. Buggies depart every hour between 8am and 10pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- History Exhibit: discover the origins of Jurassic Minecraft—how it was constructed, the help from the Costa Rican Government, and the infamous park which came before it. From the exhibit you can view the former visitors centre from John Hammond’s 1993 park—VIPs can qualify for the exclusive tour. (Coming in July)
- Indominus Rex Paddock: this is the park’s newest attraction and our first genetic hybrid—its genome is formed from T-Rex and Velociraptor DNA. It is our largest carnivorous dinosaur with a height of 58ft. Due to its size, and aggression, it Is housed in the largest reinforced concrete paddock ever built for this park—twice the height and size of the T-Rex Paddock. Now open to the public, please view feeding shows every hour on the hour between 8am and 10pm from either the observatory or 300-seat stadium. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- In Park Guest Suites: these are in our park VIP guest suites with the most exclusive views of the park—wake up in the Hammond Suite constructed within the Herbivore enclosure. These suites need to be booked well in advance. Please see our website for more information on this attraction. (Coming in July)
Aviary: discovery eight different pterosaur species of late jurassic and cretaceous period airborne dinosaur in the largest geodesic dome in the world which has an area of 430,000 sq ft. Constructed over a river to allow the flying reptiles to feast on fish, view their elegant gliding from the forest level and tree top level observatories.
- In-Gen Development Centre: meet the archaeologists, biologists, palaeontologists, and historians who conduct research at this park. There are two Q&As every day, with the first at 10am and the second at 3pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Infancy Biomes: these are semi-controlled climates in which the youngest species of dinosaur fresh from the creation lab are reared. View many of infant versions of the dinosaurs from all over the park. (Coming in August)
- Hammond Creation Lab: our dinosaurs are genetically cloned in this facility. Observe the geneticists extracting and altering DNA from mosquitos in amber, embryo insemination into eggs, and dinosaur hatchings. This exhibit is open from 8am to 10pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
Botanical Gardens: enjoy a walk through 200 million years of jurassic and cretaceous period flora. Containing nearly 2,000 different kinds of plants, nearly everything in the botanical gardens is food to at least one dinosaur in the park. Guided tours occur every half hour between 8am and 10pm. Due to the toxic and hazardous nature of some of the plants to humans, they are compulsory. Adjacent to this is the recreational gardens, which do not require guided tours. Please see our website for more information on this attraction. (Coming in July)
- Velociraptor Paddock: these are the most intelligent animals in our park—surpassing chimps and dolphins. At roughly 150 pounds and 9 feet in length, our velociraptors function in social groups and can move at speeds shy of 60mph. Feeding shows occur every hour between 8am and 10pm which can be viewed from our observatory. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Dilophosaurus Paddock: one of the earliest carnivorous dinosaurs of the early jurassic period. Its name is derived from the two thin crests of bone on the top of its head—most likely used for displaying courtship behaviour. As a more primitive predatory dinosaur, they don’t have forward facing eyes to give it stereo vision. Due to this, they have an acute hearing and sense of smell. The most distinctive trait of Dilophosaurus is the toxic venom in their spit which can put their prey into a paralysed state allowing little exertion when taking down prey. As a distant relative of velociraptors, they function in social groups and can run up to 30mph. Feeding shows occur every hour between 8am and 10pm which can be viewed from our observatory. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Oviraptor Paddock: a very distinct dinosaur. Instead of teeth it has a beak—something unseen in all other land dinosaurs—making it not dissimilar to an abnormal turkey. Feeding shows occur every hour between 8am and 10pm which can be viewed from our observatory. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Compsognathus Paddock: they are one of the smallest known dinosaurs that are thought to be carnivorous scavengers. Individual they are considered fairly harmless, however, when stalking larger prey, they function in social groups in numbers between 12 and 36. They are also considered an important part of the link between dinosaurs and birds—visit our In-Gen Development Centre for more information. Feeding shows occur every hour between 8am and 10pm which can be viewed from our observatory. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Gordon Ramsey’s Oceanic Michelin Star Restaurant: fine dining at Isla Nublar—this world-renowned restaurant by Gordon Ramsey, the celebrity chef, has two key features—paddock viewing and aquatic viewing dining areas. Experience the best food this world has to offer in awe of the jurassic and cretaceous species adjacent to you. Open between 11am and 10pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction. (Coming in July)
- Jurassic Cruise: kayak or motorboat down Isla Nublar’s pristine river at the heart of the island and see over one hundred types of prehistoric flora and fauna. The river will allow a slow tour of over half of our park and finishes in the Herbivore Paddock. Open between 8am and 10pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Gondola Lift: this ride is purely for entertainment value. Ride up the side of our mountain and get a Pteranodon’s eye of Isla Nublar in our glass floored gondola pods. Open between 8am and 10pm, this ride is thoroughly enjoyed by guests who do not have a fear of heights. Please see our website for more information on this attraction. (*Please note, an extension of this ride will take the Gondola Lift over Mount. Sibo.) (Coming in July)
- Triceratops Infancy Paddock: a very common dinosaur from the late cretaceous period. It has a huge frilled head with horns over each eye that could reach over four feet long, and a third smaller horn on its nose. With over seven species of Triceratops, observe the frolicking infants which you can feed and pet. Please remove items like straw hats and jewellery as the infants my attempt to eat them. Open between 8am and 10pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction
- Petting Zoo: this attraction allows guests to feed other, smaller, herbivores and in some cases ride them (children only). Please remove items like straw hats and jewellery as the infants my attempt to eat them. Open between 8am and 10pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Dodo Paddock: come and view an extinct flightless bird in the flesh. The Dodo (Raphus Cacullatus) was endemic to the island of Mauritius in the Indian Ocean and went extinct in the early 17th century due to excessive poaching and their friendly nature. Unfortunately, our dodos are no longer allowed to be petted or fed by the public as their beaks pose a health and safety hazard. Feeding shows occur on the hour every hour between 8am and 10pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction.
- Gallimimus Valley: home to the fastest herbivore in the park, these easily frightened dinosaurs which socialise in flocks, like birds, and dine on soft vegetation. You can either view, and feed, these timid dinosaurs from our observatory, or join the Jungle Trek and drive alongside the running flocks in a Jurassic Jeep. Please remove items like straw hats and jewellery as the infants my attempt to eat them. Open between 8am and 10pm. Please see our website for more information on this attraction. (Coming in July)
Our hotels and associated resort facilities are based outside of the park. On the first stop on your way from the Ferry Landing, you will arrive at the Hotel Monorail Terminal. Here you can relax in one of our seven hotels (Hilton, Continental, Oceanic, Royal International, Belmont, Kingswood, and Hammond), our luxurious Jurassic Spa and Sports Centre, our expansive beaches, restaurants, and more!
Splash! This waterpark is one of the largest in the world, larger even than that constructed for Alton Towers Resort. Bring your family here after an exciting and exhausting day in the park to relax. Constructed on the beachfront, there is something for everyone here.
Golf Course (Coming in July)
Hit eighteen holes with the knowledge that a stegosaurus may, at any moment, stumble onto the putting green…! Many great golfers, including Tiger Woods, have graced this green—we offer masterclass training sessions for those looking to improve their shot.
Hospital (Coming in July)
Should you need medical attention, you can visit free of charge our advanced hospital located adjacent to the hotel complex. With over one hundred beds, should there be a complication with your health, our Jurassic Doctors are on hand to help you.
Airport (Coming in July)
For VIP guests only, you can arrive in your own style via our private airfield. Based in the hotel region of Isla Nublar, you can reserve an aircraft hanger and fly directly to our resort. Please contact our sales staff for more information.
When you enter this map, you will spawn inside Lockwood Manor’s Library. This has five areas for you to explore before you choose where you want to spawn in the park. You can choose where to spawn in the park via the teleport hub. Please note that this is only a minor update and is not the main update for July which will be released on the 25th. This Welcome Hub was added due to popular demand.
Types of Park Tickets
- Standard Package: great value for the ages with the most thrills for the lowest cost. A favourite among college students, singles, and dreamers alike.
- Family Package: enjoy a kid and parent-friendly stay on Isla Nublar with a range of activities for all ages. The whole family will be screaming with delight.
- Adrenaline Package: take a walk on the wild wide with this action-packed adventure for jurassic thrill seekers. This is Simon Masrani’s personal favourite.
- John Hammond Package: learn from our world-class experts, guides and palaeontologists with an educational expedition that’s perfect for students and dienophiles.
- Romance Package: Isla Nublar is for lovers with accommodations and adventures that are sure to get your heart pounding and sweep you off your feet.
- Apex Predator Package: the Tyrannosaurus Rex of packages is available for only our most elite guests (VIPs). We will spare no expense to bring your vacation to life at the top of the Jurassic World food chain. *This includes a private in park suite with paddock enclosure views.
Note from the creator:
I am uploading this beta version to ask for people’s feedback and improvements.
You will need to download Flow’s HD Texture pack and Jurassic Craft behavioral mod to view this park perfectly. (Links found further down on this page.)
- Mosasaurus Gates & Paddock Control
- Park Control
- Security (Asset Containment)
- Staff Housing
- Staff Monorail
- IN-GEN R&D Aquarium
- Road Network Extension
- Monorail upgrade (to work with Otaka’s mod)
- Control Block integration for Jurassic Outposts, Helpdesks and Monorail Terminals.