This Script will set up 2 Scoreboard Objectives. One of them is named “DeathCount” and the other is named “KillCount”. The Script will automatically update them as needed.
Creator: PC_Screen, Twitter Account
To display either of them type this into the chat:
- Death Counter: /scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar DeathCount
- Kill Counter : /scoreboard objectives setdisplay sidebar KillCount
Reminder: Only one objective can be displayed at once normally. They’ll still get updated even while not displayed
The Death Counter works exactly like in the Java Edition. When a player dies, the score will be raised by 1 point.
The Kill Counter however, due to some limitations with the current Scripting API, is only functional when the entity is killed through melee combat.
- Download Behaviors .McPack
- Apply the pack for a world.
- Enable “Experimental Gameplay” in the world settings.
- Create the world.