This add-on adds more mobs which you can leash by using the lead. By default it’s limited just passive mobs, but this is great if you want the use for lead to extent to also hostile mobs or passive mobs which previously wasn’t included. For example, it’s very useful if you are building a mob farm and need a way to move easily move mobs from one location to another without commands or similar cheats.
How does it work?
Here is a list of all new entities which you can leash. Sheep, pigs or any other vanilla mobs are still possible to leash even though they aren’t included in the list.
- Armor Stand
- Polar Bear
- Zombie Vilager
- Zombie Pigman
- And more!
- Updated files undead entities for compatibility with 1.5
- Fixed bug with silverfish
- Drowned and Sea Turtles can be tied
- Phantoms can be tied
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Activate the pack for a world in-game