This addon adds a ginormous mechanical robot which can be controlled by a player. It’s inspired by Pacific Rim which is a science fiction movie set in the future where human-controlled robots go to war against alien-like sea creatures. The robot is really cool as it can both be controlled by a player but also fight by its own against hostile monsters in Minecraft.
How does it work?
Mega Mech is a huge robot which can be controlled by a player. It replaces the iron golem and this means that to spawn it you will need four iron blocks and a pumpkin. Place the blocks as seen in the screenshot down below.
The Mega Mech spawns as soon you place the pumpkin on the top center iron block of the structure. It is much bigger than most mobs in Minecraft and it’s also incredibly powerful.
- Health: 500 full hearts
- Storage for 27 slots
- 20 – 30 melee attack
- Fireballs long range attack
- Knockback resistance
- Immune to fire
- Rideable like a horse
- Ability to jump super high
You can mount the robot and control it similar to a horse.
- iOS / Android: Press down your finger on the robot and press the “Ride” button to ride it.
- Windows 10: Right-click the robot
It’s always alert and scans the surroundings for possible threats to exterminate. It fires rockets (large fireballs) long range firing and melee (20 – 30 attack damage) for close range combat.
You can store plenty of items or blocks inside the mech robot and retrieve them any time you want. (27 available slots)
You can choose between multiple different designs by installing different resource packs.
- Fight the wither!
- Fight the ender dragon
- Adapted to work better with Minecraft 1.1
- New system for driving and jumping, similar to horses
- New launchable rocket (very powerful)
- Custom names
- Speed levels increased
- Corrected some bugs for textures
- New UUIDs
- Download one of the following resource packs
- Download Behavior .McPack
- Create (or edit an existing) world and activate the packs