Mine York City is one of the oldest cities for Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. The city is based off of New York City and include many of the famous landmarks (with a Minecraft twist) such as Ender Island (Staten Island), Minehatten (Manhattan) and Creeper of Minecraft (Statue of Liberty). If you enjoy the excitement of exploring then Mine York City is a must go for you to visit!
Updated: 24 November, 2018 (read changelog)
- Minehatten (Manhatten) (wealthiest borough)
- Blocker (Brooklyn)
- Ender Island (Staten Island)
- Lapis Island (Queens)
- Nether Island (The Bronx) (poorest borough)
- Creeper of Minecraft (Statue of Liberty)
- All boroughs are connected through bridges and the MYC Subway
- Cities in the National Republic of Minecraft (NRM)
- Mine York City (New York City)
- Notch City (Jersey City, you can see it from MYC)
- Minecago (Chicago)
- Enderdelphia (Philadelphia)
- (All these cities are accessible from MYC using the highway systems in place.)
- And much more!
- New skyscrapers and buildings
- Removal and renovations of existing highways (with updated signage)
- New Daily Square neighborhood (Times Square)
- New Checchi Center (Rockefeller Center)
- A new hospital complex (MineYork – Presbyterian Hospital)
- A new park in Lapis Island that more closely resembles Flushing Meadows/Corona Park
- And more!
Important: This file exceeds 90 MB!