This custom terrain features a moonscape area covering 70 000 blocks (approx. 290 x 270 blocks). It is supplied as a blank canvas with no other structures on it. You may use it for anything. Some examples include a space station or perhaps a rocket launch site. It should be noted that the boundary slopes are hollow, so mining them won’t get you anywhere. It now also contains command blocks to give players a “slow falling” effect to simulate the gravity on the moon.
- Size: 70 000 blocks area (approx. 290 x 270 blocks)
- Command blocks to give players “slow falling” effect (simulate the gravity on the moon)
- New sun texture (replaced with Earth)
- Constant night time
- As before, it still includes the Earthrise resource and the \’slow falling\’ effect, but now, I\’ve also included a ‘jump boost’ effect that works with ‘slow falling’ to complete the simulation of Low Gravity. Both effects are enabled/disabled by Command blocks built into the spawn base.
- The MAJOR update to this map is the inclusion of tens of thousands of (virtual) hand placed cobblestone blocks, stairs and slabs. I have used these blocks to soften nearly every vertical block face in this build. This makes the entire build look more ‘Geological’ and less ‘Minecrafty/blocky’.