This mod adds the possibiliy to find 17 different baby mobs. Some of the new baby mobs inclue a baby creeper and a baby skeleton. You can either find them spawning in your worlds or use spawn eggs to find them.
How to find the baby mobs?
There is a 35% chance that a baby mob spawns. You can use spawn eggs to spawn them or find them in the natural world.
If you find a baby mob and want it to grow and become an adult then you can feed them one of the following items.
- Blaze (grow up: Blaze Rod)
- Cave Spider (grow up: Spider Eye)
- Creeper (grow up: Gun Powder)
- Enderman (grow up: Glowstone Dust)
- Guardian (grow up: Prismarine Shard)
- Guardian Elder (grow up: Prismarine Crystals)
- Skeleton (grow up: Bone)
- Spider (grow up: Spider Eye)
- Stray (grow up: Bone)
- Wither Skeleton (grow up: Coal)
- Wither Boss (grow up: Coal)
- Ghast (grow up: Ghast Tear)
- Iron Golem (grow up: Iron Ingot)
- Silver Fish (grow up: Clay)
- Snow Golem (grow up: Snowball)
- Witch (grow up: Sugar)
For example, to make a baby grow up to become an adult you can feed the baby its mob item which can be found in the list above.