This addon greatly increases the spawn rate for jockeys as well as adding new combinations which previously didn’t exist. Hostile mobs (e.g. creepers) will first mount an animal if one is found in its surroundings before attacking a player. This is actually not an advantage to the player because the mount will greatly increase the hostile mob’s attacking abilities.
How does it work?
Jockeys (also known as hostile mobs riding other animals) spawn much more frequently. There are also a bunch of new mobs which previously didn’t ride animals such as creepers and zombies.
The new jockeys will only mount another mob if it sees a player. This means that you must switch to survival mode if you want to see this in action.
- Creeper rides animals, husks and zombies
- Zombie Pigman rides pigs
- Skeleton rides animals and zombies
- Witch rides animals and zombies, husks and zombies
- Zombie rides animals, husks and zombies
- Enderman rides animals
- Sometimes skeletons, witches and creepers ride a zombie even if it also rides another mob
- Villagers and witches ride cows or mooshrooms
- Zombies and husks ride horses, mules or donkeys
- Skeletons, strays, wither skeletons ride sheep
- Vindicators and evocators ride llamas
- Drowned (zombies) ride Dolphins
This makes them much more dangerous as the mounts allow them to attack with much greater speed.
There have also been some other adjustments in terms of mob spawning.
- New jockeys
- wither skeletons and strays ride spiders
- Zombies and husks ride cows and mooshrooms
- Creepers ride ocelots
- New combinations
- Witch on Husk / Zombie
- Creeper on Husk / Zombie
- Skeleton on Husk / Zombie
- Download Behaviors .McPack
- Activate the pack for a world