This pack makes some changes to how the in-game music plays. People who enjoy listening to Minecraft’s music will find this pack improves the way Minecraft music works! Perfect for anyone who want a more pleasurable experience while playing the game.
The following are features which are universal / global. Meaning, they affect all pack options.
- Music plays constantly with no silent periods
- All songs play at 0.5 volume
- Shuniji, Dragon Fish, and Axolotl from Java Edition have been added
- Creative, Survival, Menu, and Water music plays interchangeably
- End and Boss play interchangeably
- Dog plays after the Cat music disc (Easter egg from Console Edition)
- Music disc music will still play from the jukebox regardless of setting chosen below
There are multiple different pack options. Each one includes different features and music tracks.
- Default – This is the normal setting for the pack with all the features listed above.
- No Water Music – This is the exact same as Default, but without Shuniji, Dragon Fish, or Axolotl.
- Old Music – This uses the music from before the 2013 Music Update. It doesn’t use Creative, Water, Nether, End, Credits, or Menu music.
- Old Music+ – This is almost the same as Old Music, the difference being that it still uses Nether, End, and Credits music.
- Total Mix – This lets any music, including Credits, End, Boss, Nether, Water, Menu, Survival, and Creative play at any time.
You can switch pack by going to Global Resources in Settings and pressing the Gear icon.
- Download Resources .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack