This pack makes the game more aesthetically pleasing by stopping blocks from being randomly rotated. The examples below show this on top of the Halloween texture pack, as they’re the most noticeable, but it works with all packs which have this problem.
Left Image: Original
Right Image: No Random Rotation pack enabled.
Make sure that No Random Rotation pack is the parent resource pack or else it will not function as intended.
- Updated the pack to work with 1.4+
- Changed the pack icon to look nicer
- Fixed a bug causing horses to use their old model
- Download Resources .McPack
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack