This texture pack aims to recreate the design which existed back in the alpha version of Minecraft. It’s a much brighter theme of colors and also sounds have been replaced with the old ones. Perhaps some of you want to experience how Minecraft looked like in the early days. This pack will take you on a nostalgic trip back to the year of 2010.
The texture pack makes the world look much more brighter than what it looks like with the default Minecraft PE texture pack which exists for the latest Minecraft version.
It’s recommended to turn off Smooth Lighting for maximum effect.
- Water color is more consistent in some biomes now.
- Underwater fog color now looks older with darker blue.
- Skeletons no longer use a death sound, they use a hurt sound instead when they die.
- Fixed explosion pitch when lightning strikes nearby.
- Fixed paintings.
- Old lava sound and amplified it.
- Removed tips in the loading screen (I intended to leave this in but some of the words didn\’t fit on some devices)
- Fixed a slight issue with a text.
Note from MasterlazorX: It’s recommended to please restart the game after selecting the pack for all the textures and features to load!
Important: It’s looks best with Smooth Lighting OFF!
- Download Resources .McPack
- Open Minecraft
- Settings > Global resources > Apply pack
- Restart Minecraft