This texture pack aims to recreate the design which existed back in the alpha version of Minecraft. It’s a much brighter theme of colors and also sounds have been replaced with the old ones. Perhaps some of you want to experience how Minecraft looked like in the early days. This pack will take you on a nostalgic trip back to the year of 2010.
The texture pack makes the world look much more brighter than what it looks like with the default Minecraft PE texture pack which exists for the latest Minecraft version.
It’s recommended to turn off Smooth Lighting for maximum effect.
- Support for 1.5
- Improved old water texture
- Fixed Item Frame and Cauldron textures
- Solved issues from previous updates that still persisted on some users, even if they were fixed
- Removed some files that has no use (Maybe saved up to 50KB or less)
Note from MasterlazorX: It’s recommended to please restart the game after selecting the pack for all the textures and features to load!
Important: It’s looks best with Smooth Lighting OFF!
- Download Resources .McPack
- Open Minecraft
- Settings > Global resources > Apply pack
- Restart Minecraft