This map is based on Nuketown which is a popular map in Call of Duty: Black Ops. It has been designed to provide a great battle arena for close range battles. Weapons such as the bow have new textures and sounds to make it similar to a modern assault rifle. The map is recommended for multiplayer, but you can also spawn in custom mobs (such as NT Robots) to fight.
How to play?
There aren’t any specific guidelines for playing this map but I recommend that you play it with other players. You can also spawn in mobs, such as NT Robots (husks) and fight against them in single player mode. Here is a list of changes.
- Bow = Gun
- Ender Pearl = Grenade (lingering potion explosion)
- Swords = Combat Knives
- Husk = NT Robots (passive)
- Skeleton = CPU, attacks robots
- Custom textures and sounds
- Added behavior pack
- Robots are passive
- Skeletons attack CPUs
- Ender Pearl – lingering potion explosions
- Player melee one-shots enemies