This map is the sequel to One Night At Frankie’s which is a previously released horror map based on the popular Five Nights At Freddy’s PC game. You work as a guard at some business and tonight you have the night shift. But things aren’t as usual. The animatronics come to life at night and it’s up to you find them before they find you. Beware, there are multiple jumpscares!
How to play?
Make sure to read the rules in-game first as it will allow you get a better grasp about the game mechanics. You’ll basically have a few different tools which you can use including cameras, lights and locks.
- Button in front of you is the lights
- Behind you is the generator
- Wooden button is the camera
- Levers are door locks
Rules & Recommended Settings
- Field of View: 109
- Brightness: 50
- Texture Pack: Enabled
- Device Sound + Minecraft Sounds = Max (keep your ears safe though!)
- Recommended: Headphones (gives a better experience)