This map features a paintball arena which is suitable for 2-4 players. The map automatically includes an addon which replaces some of the items in-game with tools and weapons related to paintball. All of the block textures have also been customized to suit the apocalyptic map theme. It’s a great map if you want to play paintball with some friends in Minecraft!
How to play?
This map requires at least two players but if you are more players then that’s better. Split up on two separate teams, gear up and then head into the arena.
- Paintball Launcher = Bow and arrows
- Handheld Paintballs = Snowball
- Visual Barrier Paintballs = Eggs
Start a countdown from 10 before starting a round. Use the Paintball Launchers to shoot the other players.
It’s a small map with just a few structures which you can use as cover. This will hopefully make the gameplay a bit more intense.
- You are allowed to use a melee dagger (wooden sword) to hit other players. But if you want to go for maximum damage then you should use the paintball launcher (bow and arrows).
- Handheld paintballs (snowballs)
- Visual barrier paintballs (eggs)
- Custom food item textures
People must ask Paradiscal ([email protected]) and credit him if they want to use his concepts, resources or artwork to make a paintball map.
- Download Map (Addon included!) .McWorld (Recommended)
- Download Resource .McPack
- Download Behavior .McPack