Project Detail is a resource pack which improves the general details for mobs in-game. At this point it adds 1-2 new details for 7 different mobs. It’s a really nice (and minor) upgrade if you just want slightly more detailed mobs while keeping the vanilla Minecraft graphics.
The cows have two new details which include long horns and utters.
The chicken is detailed with a red comb on their head.
The sheep wears a new pair of horns. It also has a fluffy tail.
You can find all new details for the different mobs in the list down below.
- Cow – Long horns (based on the Longhorn breed) & utters
- Pig – 3D ears
- Chicken – Red comb
- Llama – Fluffy tail, improved chest details
- Sheep – Horns & fluffy tail
- Husk – New arm details
- Skeleton, Wither Skeleton & Stray – 3D rib cage
- Download Resources .McPack
- Open Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack