This add-on implements seasons to Minecraft. After a set amount of time there will be a seasonal change and this is most visible by the leaves shifting colors. It’s very realistic in that sense that it is a gradual shift which happens quite slowly over a longer time. All leaves except for jungle leaves change colors, but that is going to be updated in a future release.
How does it work?
There are four different packs to choose from and each pack take a different amount of time to change season. It’s a constant shift which is very gradual.
- Sakura (Cherry Bloom) season for oak trees
- Speedy mode (shifts season every 1 minute) (one of several modes)
- 1 block tall grass changes
- Download Resource .McAddon
- Start Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the pack