This map uses a ton of command blocks which are used to create a house from scratch automatically. Different block animations and vanilla sounds are used to create this house. The whole house takes about 2 minutes to complete. After completion, it can be dismantled. Dismantling of the house takes about 6 seconds to complete.
How does it work?
You can start the process by pressing the button on the blue lapiz block. It’s a really fantastic animation which takes around 1 – 2 minutes to view from start to finish.
- Self Building with tons of block animations (e.g. rolling logs)
- Build and dismantle the house with the press of a button
- An Easter egg (it’s a gadget)
- Interior of house included.
- Do not press the build button more than once
- You can use creative mode for better view
- Fixed a rare case in which some animations failed to complete.
- Easter egg is more noticeable now
- Now teleports the player facing the proper direction so that they do not miss the first animation.
- Removed Hall of Fame
- Other minor fixes