Cave Crusher is a remake of River Raid which is an old classic video game originally for the Atari 2600 console. You will control a small rocket ship which you must steer past (or destroy) obstacles like bridges but also use for shooting zombies and creepers to gain points. Collect gas tanks to increase your fuel level, or else you’ll lose and have to start over. There’s also score system which you lets you see your current score and also save your best one.
Creators: SkyGames Team (Twitter) (Website): MCPEtraswen (Owner), FogzGamez (Co-Owner), Luma (Main Builder), jobetyk (Main Builder), McMCPE1234 (Tester), AmazingGamerPH (Renderer), DJTMGaming (Server Manager), InNova (Builder), deadmanplaysMC (Builder), LUCKYBLOCK17o (Builder), FHMiner (Builder & Models)
There are two different modes and each of them have their advantages.
- Stage Mode
- Randomly generated pre-made obstacles
- Advantages: No bugs or instant dead ends
- Disadvantage: Gets repetitive after a few rounds
- Infinite Mode
- Completely generates the terrain by itself and it appears randomly
- Advantages: Never the same maps
- Sometimes the generation gets a little out of wack and spawns too many obstacles which leads to instant game overs or long stretches of blank spaces
Use the control keys to control the rocket ship and press the jump key to shoot. Also, make sure to collect the gas tanks or you’ll slowly run out! You can see your current fuel level in-game.