The Cellar is the first part of the Slendrina horror map series which is based on a mobile game with the same name. This particular horror adventure takes you on a scary journey in a dark cellar where you must find eight different books in order to escape this hellhole. It’s a really well made map with custom textures and sounds to make things even more exciting and scary.
How to play?
Your objective is to search and find 8 missing books somewhere around the dark cellar. Use a torch to light up dark areas and unlock doors with keys found hanging on the walls.
Make sure to keep away from Slendrina!
- Gamemode: Adventure
- Difficulty: Easy
- Game Brightness: 0% (Too dark? Increase your screen brightness)
- Render Distance: 6+
- FOV (Field of View): 80
Next Slendrina Maps
- Added DLA (Dynamic Lights Addon) version
- Randomly Generated Books
- Support for Minecraft:BE v1.5+
- Fixed jumpscares not showing correctly
- Changes to the ending area
- Bug fixes & map optimization
Important Note: The DLA (Dynamic Lights Addon) version may or may not work on some devices! DLA version doesn’t support Windows 10. Download Non-DLA version if it doesn’t work.