The Cellar is the first part of the Slendrina horror map series which is based on a mobile game with the same name. This particular horror adventure takes you on a scary journey in a dark cellar where you must find eight different books in order to escape this hellhole. It’s a really well made map with custom textures and sounds to make things even more exciting and scary.
How to play?
Your objective is to search and find 8 missing books somewhere around the dark cellar. Use a torch to light up dark areas and unlock doors with keys found hanging on the walls.
Make sure to keep away from Slendrina!
- Gamemode: Adventure
- Difficulty: Easy
- Game Brightness: 70%
- Render Distance: 6
- FOV (Field of View): 80
- Fixed bugs where you receive a key randomly at some areas (Still occurs rarely)
- Added spawnpoints (Return to the center of the level after death)
- Slendrina now gives more damage to players (More challenging)
- Fixed some jumpscare getting triggered at certain position where it shouldn’t be triggered yet
- Cleared player’s inventory after the game ends
- Disabled effect damages at the ending area
- Plenty more bugfixes and optimizations
- Multiplayer friendly