This add-in introduces a whole bunch of new features relating to Spider-Man and the Marvel universe. It includes several new armor suits which the player can wear to turn into Spider-Man. Several of the mobs have also been replaced by criminal masterminds and villains. Definitely a must-try if you like Spider-Man!
How does it work?
All armors have been replaced by different Spider-Man armors. You can even customize your own armor suit by dying the Homemade Armor Set.
Some of the mobs have also been replaced by villains and other characters which exist in the Marvel universe such as Mysterio and thugs.
There are also a new arsenal of tools and weapons which you can use to gain some of the Spider-Man’s superpowers yourself. For example, the Swing lets you with ease climb the tallest mountains simply by throwing an item (also known as an Ender Pearl) to teleport.
You can ride a spider and control it with a Radio Active Spider Control item.
Here’s a full list of the features included with this add-on.
- Spider-Man Suits (replaces all armor sets, dye Homemade Suit for best appearances)
- Venom (Skeleton)
- Carnage (Husk)
- Thugs (Zombie Villager, Wither Skeleton)
- Robots (Stray)
- Black Cat (Iron Golem)
- Citizens (Villager)
- Mysterio (Evoker)
- Rideable Spider (controlled with Radio Active Spider Control item)
- Tools / Weapons
- Swing (Ender Pearl)
- Web Shooter (Bow)
- Web (Arrow)
- Tipped Webs (Tipped Arrows)
- Potion of Spider Sense (Potion of Night Vision)
- Web Ball item
- Added radio active spider mob (rideable, can be controlled with radio active spider control item)
- Increased Venom and Carnage health
- Added new web ball item
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game