This addon changes most of the aspects related to loot in Minecraft and mostly for the better. However, to make things balanced there have also been changes made to the actual mob behaviors. For the most part this means that the hostile mobs have had the health and/or attack damage increased. But you can find a more detailed list for that further down on this page.
Updated: 17 November, 2017 (read changelog)
New Loots / Behaviors
Loot, meaning items dropped by mobs when killed, have been improved for most of the in-game hostile mobs. But this also comes with changes to mob behaviors to make their powers balanced to their new loot. For example, spiders have a chance to drop an enchanted item.
The health for villagers have been boosted and their trades have been upgraded.
All Loot / Mob Behaviors
- Skeletons work similar to lucky blocks. They are still able to attack and they have more health.
- Zombies are faster, stronger and cause more damage but they drop very valuable items.
- Spiders are extremely strong and can one-shot players. But they have have the chance to drop an enchanted item if killed.
- Endermen have a 5% chance to drop an enchanted book.
- The ender dragon has also had a massive health boost but that also comes with the ender dragons fireball is changed to a regular fireball.
- Most naturally generated chest have had a loot buff
- Villagers have a health boost and they also got much better trades
- Cows, horses, pigs, rabbits and polar bears drop items similar to that of chickens
- Wolves have godly powers. 15 times more health, 10 times more damage and they can attack from 6 blocks away. They are also faster. However, you can’t tame them with bones – now you will need rotten flesh which is a rare drop from zombies from here on. They can be healed with Enchanted Goldens apples and can only be bred with diamond blocks and rotten flesh.
- Player has double health and can breathe longer underwater
- The snow golem and iron golem have had a massive health boost.
- The shulker is now stronger aswell as having a damage boost, defending the player, and affecting slowness as apossed to levitation
- The ender pearl, snowball, egg, arrow, and xp bottle no longer have gravity, eggs spawn lightning on hit, and xp bottles have been massivly buffed
- Horses are faster, have more health have the ability to jump higher
- Blazes are a lot stronger and have a 1 in 3 chance to drop an enchanted book
- Endermites are significantly stronger and can drop a diamond, emerald, iron ingot, or gold ingot
- Ghast are stronger and can drop emeralds
- The wither has had a massive buff to its drops and health
- Wither skeletons can one shot the player but can be one shot back as well as having drop changes and a big speed boost
- Pigmen have more health and always one shot anything that hurts them but move slower
- Nether fortress chests have been buffed
- Bat has more health. Drops leather and sticks
- Creeper runs faster, has a bigger blast range and can drop rare or unobtainable item
- Donkeys and mules are faster
- Guardians have more health and drops more items
- Llama spit cause 1000 attack damage
- The ocelot has 1000 hearts and 500 hearts if tamed. It can only be tamed with nether stars and it drops totem of undying and diamonds
- Silverfish has 10 hearts and they drop stone and cobblestone
- Slime and strays have more health and drop more items
- TNT, TNT minecarts and ender crystals have a bigger blast range and the ender crystal has 10 hearts
- Cows, horses, sheep, pigs, mooshrooms, rabbits, polar bears, chickens and llamas drop 3 times the amount than what they used to
- Armor items are likely to drop more often
- Chests have boosted loot
- Combined all above features to one edition
- Tweaked spider
- Updated bonus chest
- Download one of the following packs:
- Activate the pack for a world in-game