This is an experimental version of a Tardis which can go to 49 different locations. The interior rooms include the Destination Databanks, Zero Room (removes effects, restores health and regenerates health), Cloister, Engine Room and a bunch of other places. You can return to the normal world at any point simply by leaving the Tardis. If you consider yourself a Whovian (also known as a Doctor Who fan) then it’s really a must-play!
How does it work?
You enter the Tardis by stepping up to the front door of the police box. And whenever you want to go back to the normal survival world, you can do so too!
Inside the Tardis you can access 49 different locations. You can find an almost full list further down on this page.
- Destination Databanks
- Zero Room (removes effects, regenerates health, restores hunger)
- Architectural Reconfiguration Room
- Engine Room
- Room holding the Eye of Harmony
- Library (with a swimming pool)
- Bouncy Room (all credits goes to DingDong61’s kid!)
- Dining Room
- 4 large unfurnished rooms ready for your personalization as apartments
- And more!
Important: It might lag on low-end devices.