The Illusion of Terror includes an advanced command block system optimized for maximum horror effect. You can also expect high quality sounds and textures which really set the vibe and creates a horrifyingly creepy experience. It’s a fairly short adventure but it’s well worth playing assuming that you enjoy horror games.
You’ve decided to visit an old friend of yours since he doesn’t answer your phone calls or text messages. As soon as you enter his house you realize that something isn’t right. There is blood everywhere. Your main objective is to get to the bathroom but as you advance through the map things continuously get more creepy.
Info & Recommended Settings
- Brightness: 100
- Field of View: 90-100
- Beautiful skies: Off (Required)
- Requires enabled resource and behavior pack (Required)
- The map is compatible for multiplayer but it’s recommended for 1 player alone
- If the map fails to import you might need to extract it manually
- Requires version 1.2 or higher
- Optimized file size (from 250 MB to 70 MB)
- Changed the library
- New secret locations if you do certain things – find them for yourself
- 6 secret coins hidden in the map
- Improved multiplayer compatibility
- Fixed the texture for the radio at the end of the map (looked like a zombie head)
- New clothes in the hanger
- New food
- New tools
- New sound effects
- New textures
- New rooms
Important: The file size exceeds 60 MB!