This addon adds one new mobs and one new item to Minecraft and both of them are inspired by the Totem of Undying. The mob is like a miniature version of a golem but with several new modifications to really make it stand out. The new item is a weapon which replaces the bow which can be both be used as a sword and an explosive rifle weapon.
One of the new features is The Undyer. It’s a small mob which can be found spawning in most biomes. Players can tame them and keep them as their guardian pets.
- Replaces the creeper
- Health: 50 hearts (can make a shield which protects it against damage)
- Tameable with emeralds
- Wild ones will run/jump away from players
- Once tamed, they will follow and protect you, attacks hostile mobs
- Automatically attacks Vindicators and Evokers
- You can make tamed ones age faster by feeding them iron ingots, gold ingots or diamonds
The Undying Sword
This sword is much better than any other vanilla weapon as it can be used both as a melee weapon (sword) and a long range weapon (bow) to fire explosives. Also, while holding it you’ll gain several extra abilities such as boosted health and the ability to run faster.
- Replaces the bow
- Used similarly to a bow to shoot Undying Souls (arrows), power 2 explosion, particles
- You can also use it as a sword and then it causes 13 attack damage
- While holding this sword your health is boosted to 20 hearts and your speed is faster (speed value: 1.3)