Toadstool Castle is a famous building in the Super Mario universe. It has been featured in several different Super Mario game titles but personally I first came across it in Super Mario 64. This creation is largely inspired by the castle but it is by no means a replica. However, the exterior looks astonishingly similar and it even includes many of the rooms which you will recognize from the games.
It has been in the works for over a year so please take a moment or two to experience this map which might for some of you might bring back some memories of the past!
- Completed the first world (Bob-omb battlefield) with semi-functionality
- Fixed some command bugs and added new command features
- Added Toads inside the castle
- New handmade textures for the paintings
- Added armor and custom items for the upcoming adventure mode capabilities