Toadstool Castle is a famous building in the Super Mario universe. It has been featured in several different Super Mario game titles but personally I first came across it in Super Mario 64. This creation is largely inspired by the castle but it is by no means a replica. However, the exterior looks astonishingly similar and it even includes many of the rooms which you will recognize from the games.
It has been in the works for over a year so please take a moment or two to experience this map which might for some of you might bring back some memories of the past!
- Redid the upstairs rooms
- Redid the lobby to mimic the File Select screen
- Added a minimap version of the world accessable from the lobby
- Added lobby access to command blocks for viewing pleasure
- Added aquatic features to the lake and the Jolly Roger Bay room
- Completed 2nd course: Whomp’s Fortress
- Added a more natural barrier around the front of the castle
- Improved exterior terrain and added two towers to the rear of the castle for similarity
- Fixed a command bug involving Chain Chomp’s post
- Added the “Infinite” Staircase
- Implemented time manipulation in the Clock Tower Room
- Added Hazy Maze Cave Room
- Implemented elements to help development
- Adjusted some textures to load properly and other bug fixes