This add-on implements 14 new trading cards to the game which is perfect if you are looking for a new and fun challenge. Some cards require that you kill certain mobs while others require a bit more work of getting. Can you collect them all?
How does it work?
Most of the cards can be obtained by killing the different hostile mobs in-game. For example, to obtain a Zombie Card you will need to kill zombies. It can take several kills before a mob drops a card.
Here is a list of all cards which you can collect.
- Starter Cards:
- Creeper Card – dropped by Creepers
- Zombie Card – dropped by Zombies
- Spider Card – dropped by Spiders
- Skeleton Card – dropped by Skeletons
- Slime Card – trade with the Collector
- Nether Cards:
- Blaze Card – dropped by Blazes
- Ghast Card – dropped by Ghasts
- Magma Cube Card – dropped by Magma Cubes
- Zombie Pigman Card – trade with the Collector
- Rare Cards:
- Guardian Card – treasure from fishing
- Villager Card – trade with the Collector
- Wither Card – trade with the Collector (requires a Nether Star)
- Ender Dragon Card – trade with the Collector (requires a Dragon Egg)
Some cards such as the Rare Cards can only be obtained by doing certain tasks, e.g. fishing or trading with the Collector.
The Collector is a new villager type which trades with cards. Some of your cards can be exchanged for valuable items such as gold ingots.