Transparent GUI makes most of the graphical user interface transparent (meaning, possible to see through). It adds a much cleaner look to the overall UI design and parts of it can even be useful as it lets you see the outside world while doing tasks such as opening a chest’s inventory. It’s a simple but still very useful addition to the game.
Here are some examples of what it looks like in-game. The resource pack has been primarily designed for iOS and Android Pocket Edition users as there are very few things which are transparent for Windows 10 Edition users.
- Fixed noise issue for the HUD and inventory
- Moved credits from start screen to splashes
- Optimized file pack size by removing unnecessary files
- Titles are more transparent
- Download Resource .McPack
- Open Minecraft PE
- Settings > Global resources > Activate pack