The UIPack implements a clean, modern and simplistic user interface design to Minecraft. There are more icons which provide an easier way to navigate the game menus. Most of the interface relating to the start screen and settings windows have been tweaked. This is a pre-alpha version so this means there are can be some flaws. But as a whole it’s a fully functional and nice upgrade of the game UI.
What have been changed?
The most noticeable change is for the start screen. From here you can access most game menus instantly. The main goal for this pack is to provide a UI experience which stays true to Minecraft but are in some ways just better.
Most of the interface has been modified to some extent. But on some of those areas there are just minor changes.
- “How to Play” interface
- Updated “Game Pause” interface
- Updated “Player Permissions” interface
- Updated “Add External Server” interface
- Exit and play button with animation effect
- UI Pack is now called UIPack
- Changed the “Appearance” icon again
- Added “Japanese”, “Simplified Chinese”, “Korean” translation
- Modified “UIPack” on the text
- “More …” background is changed to gray
- Appearance interface problems are mostly solved
- Appearance interface appearance name has been moved to the skin under the preview
- Appearance of the original appearence of the interface has been changed to “Choose the Skin”
- Main picture of the skin preview will not not be out of the window (at least it shouldn’t)
- Stock’s Large Title display is now fixed
- Inventory player equipment preview background is no longer black (applies only to Windows 10)
- The main screen has been changed to “has been logged in to Xbox Live” to make the text complete
- Rejoin icon in the Achievement Screen (Pocket only)
- Achievements in the game information has been fixed
- Part of the model will not be flashing
Important: You can report issues to the creator via Twitter.
- Download Resource .McPack
- Open Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the resource pack