The UIPack implements a clean, modern and simplistic user interface design to Minecraft. There are more icons which provide an easier way to navigate the game menus. Most of the interface relating to the start screen and settings windows have been tweaked. This is a pre-alpha version so this means there are can be some flaws. But as a whole it’s a fully functional and nice upgrade of the game UI.
What have been changed?
The most noticeable change is for the start screen. From here you can access most game menus instantly. The main goal for this pack is to provide a UI experience which stays true to Minecraft but are in some ways just better.
Most of the interface has been modified to some extent. But on some of those areas there are just minor changes.
- Inventory title only visible in creative mode
- Updated “Create … ” interface
- Updated “You died” interface
- Updated “Sleep” interface
- Updated “Seed Picker” interface
- Updated “Patch” interface and the introduction of the upper right continue button
- Updated “Change screen security zone” interface and the introduction of the upper right button
- Updated “Store” to have a large title, not the best solution but will be redesigned in a future updated
- “Skin” button icon is now animated
- The start screen now features the latest news window titled “News!”
- The pause picture will be determined by the server and the world
- Store update reminder is now blue
- Start screen skin preview changed to all objects abov
- The icon material in the column location has been changed to UI folder
- Dock icon material size has been changed again
- The title of all windows are leaning to the left
- All window’s close button is set
- Redesigned the “Pause” interface and the beginning of the screen in a unified style
- Xbox Live log in icon changed to text
- Updated UIPack icon
- Updated UIPack description
- Introduced “TouchList” technology, not yet added to the application as there are some problems which need to be solved
- Abbreviation technology introduced, subject to testing
- Picture of “News!” interface has been changed again
- “New Server” interface picture has been changed
- Lots of optimization!
Important: You can report issues to the creator via Twitter.
- Download Resource .McPack
- Open Minecraft
- Settings > Global Resources > Activate the resource pack