This Ultra Amplified Survival World features absolutely insane landscapes and is full of normal Minecraft structures. It was originally generated on Java Edition and then ported over to Minecraft: Bedrock Edition. This is likely to be one of the most crazy terrains you’ll find for Minecraft and it’s all done by messing around a bit with the Java world generation code.
Note from creator (TelepathicGrunt):
This Ultra Amplified Survival World features absolutely insane landscapes and is full of normal Minecraft structures! To create this map, I got Java Edition’s source code. From there, I messed around in the world generation code and added my own code to create the perfect challenging survival world!
- Landscape is in layers and form massive floating islands and overhangs.
- Biomes are shrunken down to reduce travel distances between biomes.
- Added Slime Lakes and made them spawn frequently so you have a safe place to jump down from cliffs and floating islands.
- Turned underground into a massive maze of nothing but ravines with the occasional gigantic rooms with floor being entirely lava.
- Increased spawn rates of many structures as well as added some modifications to how or where some structures spawn.
- Dungeons spawn very frequently above Y = 150 but still though to find with the crazy landscape.
- And much more! Here’s a full list of changes/features: https://www.dropbox.com/s/m9yh6lpqiowdyjw/MinecraftCodeChanges.txt?dl=0
Note: This file exceeds 160 MB!