This is an add-on which focuses on improving the functionalities and behaviors for survival gameplay. All things which have been implemented are features which could just as well have been a part of the vanilla game. This means that all changes have been designed in a way to ensure that the game stays balanced and nothing is overpowered. As a whole, it’s a really good add-on which makes some welcome changes to the game!
How does it work?
You can find a detailed list of each change further down on this page. However, one of the main and probably most liked change is that you can now place a chest on a boat.
Another neat (and absolutely adorable) change is the new baby parrots! They spawn when two parrots breed which is also a new feature.
New Entity Behaviors
- Boats – Can now have up to one chest on them. Use a Chest item on a boat to transform it into a Chested Boat. Sneak and long-press on the Chested Boat to open it.
- Elder Guardians – Doesn’t attack Squids. Immune to knockback.
- Endermen – Scared by rabbits.
- Evokers – Ability to summon Silverfish as a parts of its attacks.
- Guardians – Doesn’t attack Squids or Fish
- Llamas – Controlled similarly to a Horse.
- Parrots – Breed using any kind of seeds. Baby parrots!
- Polar Bears – Attacks Strays.
- Rabbits – Doesn’t run away from players or monsters. They are also slightly bigger similarly to how they used to be on Java Edition
- Squids – Milkable!
- Strays – Scared by Polar Bears.
- Wither Skeletons – Transforms into Blazes when falling/entering into lava
- Download Resources & Behaviors .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game