This addon allows for one player to sleep and the night to pass on multiplayer worlds.
Can be used on Realms and Windows 10 Worlds with experimental gameplay enabled
Only Realms and Windows 10 world can host the world. Mobile and Console players can join but can not host the world.
Ever wanted to go to bed on a server but others were online? Usually all players would have to get in bed and sleep. Not with this addon. This allows just one person to sleep. Inspired by the systems used on the Hermitcraft and TrulyBedrock servers.
All rights belong to BlkCatGmg. Any reproduction without consent is prohibited. For usage rights please contact me at [email protected]. Also subscribe to my YouTube channel…
I’m working on fixing a bug that allows the passage of time by standing on the bed.
Version 1.0.1 Patch Notes
- Added the ability to clear the weather when the player sleeps.
- Added an updated value for "/gamerule functioncommandlimit".
- Removed the "/gamerule sendcommandfeedback" command from the server script.
- Removed the "/gamerule commandblockoutput" command from the server script.
- Have completed side-wind compatibility for Mobile and Console clients.
Open the .mcpack file. Put the addon on your world. Make sure Experimental Gameplay is enabled.