The three-headed ghast is a boss mob which makes its first appearance in the third episode (Jailhouse Block) of Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2. The three-headed ghast is larger than a normal ghast and it has three different faces. It is dark gray in color and it has red eyes. It’s naturally hostile toward players which get too close.
How does it work?
The three-headed ghast replaces the ordinary ghast and as a result you will find it spawning in the Nether. You can also use a ghast spawn egg to spawn them in the Overworld.
It is naturally hostile, so be careful.
Once you get close enough it will open its mouth and start spitting fireballs. A fireball impact causes 18 attack damage as well as a fire explosion.
- Replaces the Ghast
- Health: 400 hearts
- Shoots 25 rapid fireballs. Direct hit causes 18 damage and a fire explosion.
- Drops diamonds, TNT, fireballs, gunpowder and ghast tear.
- Ghast (Vex): 10 Hearts, shoorts fireballs once every 2 or more seconds
- Evoker summons endermites since ghast is replaced as vex
- 3 Headed Ghast has an improved model for the left and right heads
- 3 Headed Ghast will now call the other ghast 1-6 mobs
- Fixed a bug with the Blaze’s model
- New texture for 3 Headed Ghast spawn egg
- Download Resource & Behavior .McAddon
- Activate the packs for a world in-game