Disguise, Vanish, Troll, Edit Terrain, Ban People and much more, all in one pack and all it takes, is a simple command. This is a Compilation of lots of useful Commands of all sorts, all packed into one Pack. Made by d6b
To get started, type “/function setup“. You will get a Repeating Command Block. Place it down, then type in the Command “/function core” and set it to Always Active.
For a list of all Commands, type “/function help“.
Lots of useful Commands such as
- “/function fly” to turn Fly on or off in Survival Mode (Education Edition ON)
- “/function god” to turn on or off God Mode and get Invincible but unable to hurt anybody else either
- “/function feed” & “/function heal” to Heal or Feed yourself
All of these also work as a /tag; “/tag (player)
add fly“, “/tag (player) add feed“, etc.
- “/function chunkup” Teleports the Chunk you are in above your Head
- “/function desert” turns the Area around you into a Desert
Disguise: be anything you want, just type “/function dg/(Mob you wanna be)
To Enter or Leave TerrainEdit Mode, type “/function terrainedit“. Now, when you drop any Item in your Hotbar, you will be “Editing Terrain” with this Item. To Change your Range, type “/function range/(5 | 10 | 20)” and to change the Brush Size, type “/function brush/(1 | 3 | 5 | 10)“
To Freeze a Player, type “/tag (player)
To TempBan a Player, type “/tag (player)
To Permanently Ban a Player, type “/tag (player) I
To Vanish or Unvanish, type “/function v” or “/function vanish“. When in Vanish, you are Completely Invisible.
Nukes, C4 and Landmines! To place a Nuke, type “/function nuke/place” and to detonate it, type “/function nuke/detonate“. Same for C4. To place a Landmine, type “/function landmine“. It will detonate once another player walks over it, if that player has never placed one before.
©2020. All Rights Reserved.
If you have any Suggestions on other Commands to add or if you Found a Glitch, feel free to tell me in the Comments or join my Discord Server: https://discord.gg/kucb5WS 🙂
- Added new Download Link
- Releasing my own new Website: d6b.dev
- Hotfix: Added /function unmutechat to unmute the Chat
- Added new Title Image
- Added Adf.ly Download Links for better Compatibility with Minecraft Bedrock Edition for Console
Fixed Broken Variable Input Marker in Description that got removed by being translated as HTML
To Use this pack in your world/realm/server, download the .mcpack file from the link below, then, click „import to Minecraft“. When in Minecraft, go to your World-Settings > Behaviour Packs, then Click on the Icon and click „Activate“. When joining your world again, you just have to Set it up, et voilà, youre done. Have Fun!